play my favourite song.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
It's just so nice that some of my friends found someone they can spend the rest of their life with and doing 'adult' stuff like opening a joint account! HAA! Yes it's 'adult' stuff to me cause' I refuse to grow up! Anyways, it's like really really sweet and I'm really happy for them (:

I guess I found mine too, hopefully HAA (:

My boyfriend, my soulmate, my confidante, my buddy, my teacher (:

Randomly, today's presentation was really crazy cause' there was no time left so I was blabbering non-stop to the point that I don't really know what I was saying! But it's over nevertheless, so 1 more thing down! And I realised I'm really attracted to the work of FSC after listening to Sumei's presentation! Like her I thought I hated community work when I took SW2103 but I realised that it is really important and like what Dr Ow says, social work is not all about counseling! (: But still, I totally need to improve on my BASIC COUNSELING SKILLS! I suck at it seriously and I'm really worried! I need to practice asking questions AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Jingyi said just whack since some questions is better than no questions but I really don't know how to go about doing it ): Jiayou! ):

Tmr's a loooooooong day! Meeting at 1030am and I've yet to bathe AHHHHHHHHHHHHH after sending Grace off! Have fun dear and come back with a Jepun boyfriend (:

Oo, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear yaya (: Shall push your celebration back abit k? HAA